Let’s develop privacy thought leadership together.
RSA Conference 2020: Data Ethics and Privacy Engineering in Cybersecurity
Watch PIX CEO Lourdes M. Turrecha’s RSA Conference 2020 session on data ethics and privacy engineering.
Privacy + Security Forum
PIX CEO Lourdes M. Turrecha presents on two panels at the 2019 Privacy + Security Forum: Data Ethics and Privacy Engineering; and Academic Research Privacy.
Association of Corporate Counsel: Developing a Practical CCPA Compliance Plan
PIX CEO Lourdes M. Turrecha helps demystify CCPA compliance planning with a practical plan.
What Privacy Leaders Talk About at the Privacy Law Salon: Privacy Roundtable
PIX CEO Lourdes M. Turrecha shares insights from discussions with privacy leaders at the Privacy Law Salon: Privacy Roundtable 2020.
Canadian Technology Accelerators: Leveraging Privacy in Cybersecurity
PIX CEO Lourdes M. Turrecha worked with the Canadian Technology Accelerators and cybersecurity startups (Qohash, Flare Systems, NoviFlow Inc., Securicy, and ISARA Corporation) on how to leverage privacy in the cybersecurity industry.
NCSA 2019 Data Privacy Day Livestream: Improving Your Company’s Privacy Posture
With so many changes in the privacy ecosystem, PIX CEO Lourdes M. Turrecha shares how companies can comply and break through as leaders in privacy.
Other Prior Speaking Engagements
- 2019 Daily Journal’s Cyber Forum – GDPR Lessons Learned (Beverly Hills, CA)
- 2018 Palo Alto Networks Ignite Cybersecurity Conference – GDPR (Amsterdam, NE)
- 2018 Privacy + Security Forum – Privacy in Cybersecurity (Washington, DC)
- 2018 International Privacy + Security Forum – GDPR Art. 32 (Washington, DC)
- 2017 32nd Global IP ConfEx – Data Transfers (San Francisco, CA)
- 2016 Privacy + Security Forum – Breaking Glass Ceilings in Privacy (Washington, DC)
- 2016 TRUSTe Privacy Risk Summit – Privacy in Valuation Transactions (San Francisco, CA)
- 2016 TRUSTe Privacy Risk Summit – GDPR-Ready Privacy Program (San Francisco, CA)
- 2015 Privacy + Security Forum – Women in Privacy (Washington, DC)
- 2015 IAPP-CSA’s Privacy.Security.Risk. conference – Leading Women in Privacy (Las Vegas, NV)
You must be logged in to post a comment.